1. It will (most likely) rain the whole time you’re there.
2. And before you even go to a single gig, you’ll brag about being at the Fringe profusely on every possible social media platform.
3. You’ll schedule all the shows you wanna see… And you'll go to only 1/3 of them.
4. Yet you’ll somehow end up seeing the same show twice.
5. You’ll go to a show and it will be painfully unfunny.
6. You’ll go to a show and it will be the most hilarious thing you’ve ever seen in your whole goddamn life.
7. You’ll end up going to some shows only because you liked their title when you saw it in the program.
8. You’ll get picked from the crowd to participate in a show and die a little inside.
9. You’ll run like mad from one venue to another, always late for everything.
10. ALWAYS UP A BLOODY HILL.
11. You’ll get attacked by people handing out flyers pretty much daily.
12. You’ll inevitably have a fried Mars bar at some point.
13. And some Scotch. Way too much of it.
14. You’ll spend most mornings harbouring a hangover, questioning your life choices.
15. You’ll see at least one celebrity comedian casually strolling down the street.
16. You’ll get that “I’m pretty sure I could be a comedian” at least once.
17. You’ll inevitably get depressed around week three because you'll realise it's a tougher life than it looks.
18. The moment you leave Edinburgh, you’ll immediately start counting down the days to next year.
19. Because although there were definitely ups and downs to the whole event…
20. …You’ve had the time of your life and can’t wait to do it all over again next August.
Comedy Central At The Comedy Store: The Best Bits
Best of The Comedy StoreAll the biggest laughs from Comedy Central at the Comedy Store season 4
Tom Allen Talks Marriage
Tom Allen Talks MarriagePhil Wang On The Male AnatomyJames Acaster's All About The BenjaminsShappi Khorsandi on SextingJamali Maddix on Race and QuicheIvo Graham's Family HolidayElis James on Being WelshJason Cook Goes To The Petting ZooNick Dixon On The Housing Crisis (And Leeds)Elliot Steel Plays GTAKatherine Ryan On D****d Tr*mpSara Pascoe on Ru Paul's Drag RaceNathan Caton on StereotypesKatherine Ryan's Relaxing GameJohn Robins' Girlfriend Goes on HolidayNish Kumar: NHS 111Sara Pascoe's Uber PhobiaRob Beckett on Tequila AdminSean McLoughlin on Letting AgentsMarcel Lucont on Terrible ChildrenTom Ward as a Dirty Old ManJarred Christmas Goes Clothes ShoppingPhil Wang's Compulsory WankingIvo Graham's Home AloneElis James on Being LateTom Allen's "Apparatus"Joel Dommett's Playa FlatmateShappi Khorsandi on Boys and GirlsJoel Dommett's Incredibly Romantic Date StoryEllie Taylor's A Posh DrunkRob Beckett's NanChris Martin on Ross and RachelNathan Caton Meets The In-LawsSuzi Ruffell on Being a ParentJohn Robins on The Worst Twitter Bio EverJarred Christmas On CatsRussell Kane on Girls from ManchesterLarry Dean Ventures to LondonIsy Suttie's Friends Are All Moving To The CountryNish Kumar on James BondChris Ramsey's Ten Pound Baby (The Weight Not The Currency)Tom Wrigglesworth Likes To Live DangerouslyTiff Stevenson on The KardashiansIsy Suttie's Romantic PenguinJames Acaster's Solo Punch
Related: 91 Hilarious Jokes That Prove One Liners Are The Best