Emojis are the only real way to communicate in this new-fangled, modern world, and there’s a pretty good selection of them out there. If we have a run in with a boar or a scorpion, for example, there are emojis for both of those things.
However, there are some situations so specific and commonplace that we need them in emoji form as soon as possible. And since in four years we won’t be using the alphabet any more, we need them to be created ASAP.
Related: What The 72 New Emojis *Really* Mean
What The 127 New Emojis *Really* MeanDicks on dicks on dicks
- Comedy Gigs & Theatre Shows You Cannot Miss In 2020*insert inspirational blurb here*
- Hilarious Valentine's Day Gift Ideas That Don't Completely SuckThe 14th February doesn't *have* to be miserable, you know...
- WTF Things To Do in London In 2020Weird and wonderful things to keep you busy. Emphasis on the weird.
- Tips For Boosting Your Mood This JanuaryWe’ve got some sweet tips for boosting your mental health and making the most of your January.
- Theatre Shows & Comedy Acts You Cannot Miss In 2019Laugh, cry then laugh again!