Ah, the 90s. When times were simpler and our responsibility count was set on zero.
But very few of us actually do something about this feeling of longing for the (arguably) best decade in the history of human kind. And there's plenty you can do! You can, for example, go online and buy some of the things we forever associate with the 90s. Like stationery. Why don't you just get loads of 90s stotionery, huh?
21 Pieces Of '90s Stationery You Can Still Buy TodayFirst things first, you’ll need a novelty pencil case and lot of scented gel pens.
Related: 19 Foods From The 90s We Wish We Could Still Eat Every Day
19 Foods From The 90s We Wish We Could Still Eat Every DayDelicious.
- Comedy Gigs & Theatre Shows You Cannot Miss In 2020*insert inspirational blurb here*02/03/2020
- Hilarious Valentine's Day Gift Ideas That Don't Completely SuckThe 14th February doesn't *have* to be miserable, you know...05/02/2020
- WTF Things To Do in London In 2020Weird and wonderful things to keep you busy. Emphasis on the weird.23/01/2020
- Tips For Boosting Your Mood This JanuaryWe’ve got some sweet tips for boosting your mental health and making the most of your January.13/01/2020
- Theatre Shows & Comedy Acts You Cannot Miss In 2019Laugh, cry then laugh again!19/11/2019