The world is a fascinating place. Like, for example, have you seen all the terrifying places you can visit? Yikes! So spooky.
As it turns out, nations around the world have a habit of banning completely innocent things like Winnie the Pooh or flip flops... Because they can, we guess. Anyways, here's a roundup of the most bizzare things that are banned in different countries.
21 Weird Things Banned Around The WorldTibetan monks can't reincarnate without the Chinese government's permission.
Related: Children's Books That Were Banned For Hilarious Reasons
Children's Books That Were Banned For Hilarious ReasonsOh dear, Roald Dahl.
- Comedy Gigs & Theatre Shows You Cannot Miss In 2020*insert inspirational blurb here*02/03/2020
- Hilarious Valentine's Day Gift Ideas That Don't Completely SuckThe 14th February doesn't *have* to be miserable, you know...05/02/2020
- WTF Things To Do in London In 2020Weird and wonderful things to keep you busy. Emphasis on the weird.23/01/2020
- Tips For Boosting Your Mood This JanuaryWe’ve got some sweet tips for boosting your mental health and making the most of your January.13/01/2020
- Theatre Shows & Comedy Acts You Cannot Miss In 2019Laugh, cry then laugh again!19/11/2019