While most of the world complains about getting up for work every Monday, some of us actually skip happily off to the office to begin our work week. Workaholics, they call us. Well, we'd prefer the term Hard Workers (TM), thank you very much.
And sure, we are sleep-deprived almost constantly, and yes, there's no such a thing as downtime for us, but hey - only those who hustle get the top prize, innit?
So workaholics of the world - unite! And don't listen to those lazy buggers who try to put you down.
1. First things first - there’s never enough hours in the day for you.
2. You’re always first in at work...
3. ...and last out, obviously.
4. You’re all caught up on all the office gossip.
5. But who has time to chit-chat with your colleagues?
6. You’re busy pretty much always.
7. When can you and your friends meet up for a pint? Maybe next year. Yeah, that sounds about right.
8. In other words, your workload never ends.
9. That’s why your calendar looks like this.
10. And you think about work even at night, when you’re falling asleep.
11. But what’s that? Oh, you picked up some extra side hustle last week. Good for you, boo. Those Sunday afternoons were looking extra empty anyway.
12. At least once in your lifetime you’ve considered sleeping under your desk to save time on your commute.
13. But who are you kidding anyway - sleep is for the weak.
14. And only those destined to fail waste time and energy on eating lunch outside of the office.
15. Your blood is constantly something like 70% coffee.
16. Or tea, depending on the mood.
17. And stress? It’s a part of your personality at this point.
18. Being on holiday feels SO wrong. Lying in the sun by the pool? Better check your emails and make a few quick calls!
19. People are amazed how you handle it all.
20. And tbf you don’t know either.
21. But after all, you always get everything done on time. You trooper, you.
Related: People Who Screwed Up In Their One Job