1. That pizza crusts shouldn’t be eaten.
2. That jaffa cakes should be eaten whole as opposed to biting off the ridges and then eating the middle.
3. That steaks should only be served well-done.
4. That biting into a Kit Kat like a savage is a way to go.
5. That there’s nothing wrong with walking slowly and randomly stopping in the middle of the pavement.
6. That leaving a fast-food table like this is appropriate.
if u leave restaurants like this u weren't raised right pic.twitter.com/Zw6Kmy1AiX— FREDDY (@FreddyAmazin) August 1, 2016
7. That waiting 'till the very last moment to get your Oyster card is an acceptable way of travelling.
8. That it doesn’t matter on which side of the escalators you stand.
9. That you should put milk in first, then tea.
10. That this is an acceptable way of eating a burrito.
Ppl who eat burritos like this is the definition of sus pic.twitter.com/PEFPgvy9dA— ø°◉░ (@ryanstachio) June 24, 2015
11. That doing this to loo roll is acceptable.
I hate this family so fkn much oh my goD pic.twitter.com/c6xyQ2zsTg— Lucifer (@COOKINGxMAMA) August 19, 2016