1. Sue and Mel will insist on doing those awkward opening sketches.
2. Paul Hollywood will be a bit of a dick.
3. Mary Berry will get confused about something…
4. …Only to learn something new about the world around her straight after.
5. Sue will crack at least 25 terrible puns and innuendos per episode.
6. And Mel will make at least one snarky comment.
7. Someone will suffer from a leakage.
8. Someone will most definitely get a soggy bottom.
9. And someone’s meticulous structure will inevitably collapse.
10. Someone’s creation will look terrible, but taste amazing.
11. Someone will do something extremely stupid, like take someone else’s baked Alaska out of a freezer.
12. Someone will cry.
13. Someone will use the word ‘moist’ at least once.
14. Things will get physical, even if only a little bit.
15. And Paul will be a know-it-all like he always is.
16. There will be an average of ten long shots of GBBO’s tent per episode.
17. Someone will put on an accent.
18. Someone will panic they still haven’t put their bake in the oven.
19. Paul will respond to something by saying “Interesting..." which will roughly translate to “Are you fucking kidding me? Why would you do that?”
20. Sue Perkins will do that weird high-pitched “Bake!” noise at the end of “Ready, set, bake!”
21. Someone will make something animal-shaped. Because of course.
Related: 90s Themed Birthday Cakes You'll Definitely Still Want Now