Adverts are literally everywhere. There is basically no escape from them. Everywhere you turn, everywhere you look, everything you see, everything you hear - there is almost certainly an advert hiding in there somewhere. Some can be funny, some can be cool, however some can be utter bollocks.
Of course, the great thing about physical media is that it can be altered. While of course we can't condone vandalism, we can have a good laugh at it.
Adverts Greatly Improved By GraffitiSpray it, don't say it.
Related: 47 Unbelievably Offensive Vintage Ads That Would Definitely Be Banned Today
47 Unbelievably Offensive Vintage Ads That Would Definitely Be Banned TodayWarning: The following content contains sexism, racism... and, well, just about every other kind of 'ism' you can think of.
- Comedy Gigs & Theatre Shows You Cannot Miss In 2020*insert inspirational blurb here*
- Hilarious Valentine's Day Gift Ideas That Don't Completely SuckThe 14th February doesn't *have* to be miserable, you know...
- WTF Things To Do in London In 2020Weird and wonderful things to keep you busy. Emphasis on the weird.
- Tips For Boosting Your Mood This JanuaryWe’ve got some sweet tips for boosting your mental health and making the most of your January.
- Theatre Shows & Comedy Acts You Cannot Miss In 2019Laugh, cry then laugh again!