Britain is simply the best. We have our passion for queueing, our weird obsession with class, and an inexplicably deep hatred for James Corden that unites us all.
What more can you ask for?
But to be honest, we also have a lot of pretty surreal thing happen here. So many in fact, that we began questioning ourselves whether Britain is actually real.
Needless to say, we have our doubts.
Pictures That Prove Britain Can’t Possibly Be A Real Country/
25 Of The Funniest Names
25 Of The Funniest Names/
- These Six Questions Will Compare Your Favourite TV Choices With The NationSky Q’s Entertainment Poll has all the answers27/08/2020
- WTF Fun Things You Can Still Do In London 2020Get stuck into some socially distant socialising.26/08/2020
- Comedy Gigs & Theatre Shows You Cannot Miss In 2020*insert inspirational blurb here*02/03/2020
- Hilarious Valentine's Day Gift Ideas That Don't Completely SuckThe 14th February doesn't *have* to be miserable, you know...05/02/2020
- WTF Things To Do in London In 2020Weird and wonderful things to keep you busy. Emphasis on the weird.23/01/2020