Some adverts today are pretty ridiculous, but they are NOTHING compared to the horrors of past advertising. From sexism that is so unfiltered and obvious that it's almost laughable, to advertising pretty much any adult product to babies... guys, we've come a long way.
47 Unbelievably Offensive Vintage Ads That Would Definitely Be Banned TodayWarning: The following content contains sexism, racism... and, well, just about every other kind of 'ism' you can think of.
SCREENSHOTS FROM 90S ADS:
PAINFULLY HONEST ADVERTS:
This Designer Makes Painfully Honest Adverts For Huge Brands"Levis = empowering women before it was mainstream".
- WTF Things To Do in London In 2020Weird and wonderful things to keep you busy. Emphasis on the weird.
- Tips For Boosting Your Mood This JanuaryWe’ve got some sweet tips for boosting your mental health and making the most of your January.
- Theatre Shows & Comedy Acts You Cannot Miss In 2019Laugh, cry then laugh again!
- Friends Was There For Me‘Welcome to the real world – it sucks. You’re gonna love it.’
- Where To LOL As The Leaves Fall This Autumn 2019From comedy gigs to immersive theatre, we've got the laughs covered 'til Christmas.