1. When he nicely summed up what your mornings look like.
2. And when he perfectly understood what weekends are for.
3. When he fully grasped the struggle of loving food too much.
4. When he absolutely hated it when others told him what to do.
5. When his job was wearing him down and he was always tired.
6. When he constantly tried to just catch some extra Zs to make up for the lack of sleep.
7. But ultimately knew he was actually the one to blame for his sleep depravation.
8. When he felt very precious about his computer.
9. When his life motto was 'treat yo self'.
10. When he couldn't be bothered to deal with other people's silly problems, because he had enough of his own.
11. Like when he was completely clueless about what to do with his future. Sound familiar?
12. When he knew that he really needed some affection in his life.
13. When he then inevitably was scared of never finding true love.
14. Seriously scared.
15. When he realised just *how* awkward he used to be when it came to dating.
16. And when his romantic endeavours didn't necessarily to plan.
17. When he ultimately discovered it might be because he wasn't too comfortable with wearing his heart on his sleeve.
18. And when he used his sense of humour as a defense mechanism.
19. And then when he accidentally became a cynical jerk half of the time...
20. ...Who just ended up using jokes every time he felt like he was out of his depth.
21. When he really understood what it means to be an introvert.
22. And when he wondered what it's like not to be weighted down by social anxiety.
23. When he then smartly decided some things are better left unexplored.
24. When he knew that after all, he was a great person...
25. ... Who wouldn't let others put him down.
26. When he finally decided that he didn't care what people say.
27. Because he is who he is and if others don't like it, it's their problem.
28. Ah, there's no one like Chandler. <3