This is a sentence. It has words, it has punctuation, and if you read it, it should make total sense.
Now read it again.
This is a "sentence". It has "words", it "has" punctuation, and if "you" read it, it should make total "sense".
That's the power of the misused quote mark, folks.
This Is What "Happens" When You Use "Unnecessary" Quote MarksNeeds more "emphasis".
Related: The 44 Most Insane Starbucks Name-Misspellings Of All Time
The 44 Most Insane Starbucks Name-Misspellings Of All TimeWould a latte by any other spelling taste as good?
- Comedy Gigs & Theatre Shows You Cannot Miss In 2020*insert inspirational blurb here*
- Hilarious Valentine's Day Gift Ideas That Don't Completely SuckThe 14th February doesn't *have* to be miserable, you know...
- WTF Things To Do in London In 2020Weird and wonderful things to keep you busy. Emphasis on the weird.
- Tips For Boosting Your Mood This JanuaryWe’ve got some sweet tips for boosting your mental health and making the most of your January.
- Theatre Shows & Comedy Acts You Cannot Miss In 2019Laugh, cry then laugh again!