Have you ever complained about sushi? Can you name a composer that isn't Mozart? Do you or have you ever had an au pair? If the answer to any of those is 'yes', there's an excellent chance that you are a middle class person. And if you are a middle class person, then you have our sympathies.
Life is hard when you're middle class. Not working-down-a-mine-as-your-children-die-of-tuberculosis levels of hard - EVEN HARDER. There's no union you can turn to when your youngest spills marmalade over your new Mulberry purse.
Life Is Hard When You're Middle ClassThere's no more quinoa!
Related: How To Apologise For Brexit Across The EU
How To Apologise For Brexit Across The EUThe one phrase you'll need, wherever you go...
- Comedy Gigs & Theatre Shows You Cannot Miss In 2020*insert inspirational blurb here*
- Hilarious Valentine's Day Gift Ideas That Don't Completely SuckThe 14th February doesn't *have* to be miserable, you know...
- WTF Things To Do in London In 2020Weird and wonderful things to keep you busy. Emphasis on the weird.
- Tips For Boosting Your Mood This JanuaryWe’ve got some sweet tips for boosting your mental health and making the most of your January.
- Theatre Shows & Comedy Acts You Cannot Miss In 2019Laugh, cry then laugh again!