Cats have a reputation for being cool. Not cool in the James Dean, throwing-a-basketball-over-your-head-and-getting-it-in-the-net-first-time kind of way; more in the 'I honestly don't give a crap about what you think' school of cool.
But there are two sides to this.
First, a cat wouldn't cross the street to pee on you if you were on fire, which is maybe not so good.
Second, you can pretty much do whatever you want (within reason) to a cat and it won't even give you the time of day. Which means you can get away with fun stuff like this...
You Can Literally Stack Anything On Cats And They DGAFStackable catables.
Related: Cats Who Do Cosplay Better Than Humans
Cats Who Do Cosplay Better Than HumansCats + costumes = awesome geekery of the highest order. Whoever did this first is a flipping GENIUS.
- Comedy Gigs & Theatre Shows You Cannot Miss In 2020*insert inspirational blurb here*
- Hilarious Valentine's Day Gift Ideas That Don't Completely SuckThe 14th February doesn't *have* to be miserable, you know...
- WTF Things To Do in London In 2020Weird and wonderful things to keep you busy. Emphasis on the weird.
- Tips For Boosting Your Mood This JanuaryWe’ve got some sweet tips for boosting your mental health and making the most of your January.
- Theatre Shows & Comedy Acts You Cannot Miss In 2019Laugh, cry then laugh again!