We'll admit it - like most of the Western population above the age of 28, we're happy to roll our eyes when Susan from accounts shares yet another nostalgic listicle decrying the loss of our childhoods (i.e 90s staple accessories like Tamagotchis and platform trainers).
But secretly, we're still obsessed. You can't ignore the little leap your heart makes when you see a picture of a McDonald's toy you forgot you had when you were nine, or someone points out a tiny little detail you missed in the background of Friends, twenty years after the show aired.
So how about 90s tattoos? You telling us you don't want to see people who loved the Rugrats so much, they got them inked on their skin permanently? Who fancied The Backstreet Boys so badly, they carry them with them EVERYWHERE? Yeah, we thought as much.
90s Inspired tattoosTattoos that take us right back to our childhood
Related: 90s-Themed Birthday Cakes That Crap On Colin The Caterpillar
90s Themed Birthday Cakes You'll Definitely Still Want NowThe Fresh Prince, Rugrats, Goosebumps and more.
Related: 90s Stationery We're Still Completely Obsessed With
90s Stationery We're Still Completely Obsessed WithSMELLY GEL PENS, YEAH.
- WTF Things To Do in London In 2020Weird and wonderful things to keep you busy. Emphasis on the weird.
- Tips For Boosting Your Mood This JanuaryWe’ve got some sweet tips for boosting your mental health and making the most of your January.
- Theatre Shows & Comedy Acts You Cannot Miss In 2019Laugh, cry then laugh again!
- Friends Was There For Me‘Welcome to the real world – it sucks. You’re gonna love it.’
- Where To LOL As The Leaves Fall This Autumn 2019From comedy gigs to immersive theatre, we've got the laughs covered 'til Christmas.