When Friends ended in 2004, we were bereft, despite the happy ending. A few questions remained. Why didn't the gang go to visit Joey in his new sitcom? Ross, what happened to Ben after series 8? Why didn't the Chick and the Duck get a proper funeral? Rachel, why the f*ck *did* you abandon your dream job for a guy, and get off that plane?
That last one bothered fans for years after The Last One. Now a playwright has addressed what happens AFTER a couple like Ross and Rachel, loved around the world, get their happy ending - and the credits roll.
Do they stay together? Can they still get a table at Central Perk? Do they even stay in New York at all?
James Fritz's play Ross and Rachel starts a UK tour later this year - here's everything you need to know about it.
Everything You Need To Know About The Ross And Rachel PlayAll the details revealed.
Related: All The On-Set Drama That Happened On Friends
All The On-Set Drama On FriendsCould there BE any more hidden secrets?!
Related: Proof That Phoss Was Totally A Thing
23 Pictures That Prove Phoss Was Totally A ThingScience boy + Regina Phalange 4eva <3
- Comedy Gigs & Theatre Shows You Cannot Miss In 2020*insert inspirational blurb here*
- Hilarious Valentine's Day Gift Ideas That Don't Completely SuckThe 14th February doesn't *have* to be miserable, you know...
- WTF Things To Do in London In 2020Weird and wonderful things to keep you busy. Emphasis on the weird.
- Tips For Boosting Your Mood This JanuaryWe’ve got some sweet tips for boosting your mental health and making the most of your January.
- Theatre Shows & Comedy Acts You Cannot Miss In 2019Laugh, cry then laugh again!