Miley Cyrus dropped by The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon to promote something or other while wearing a leotard, and having run out of body parts to reveal on-screen producers looked to other means to make things interesting.
They called up the ugliest kids they knew (joking, they just asked them to make ugly faces) and challenged the comedy host and his guest to match whatever gurn the child decided to make. But you know these celebs, they're precious, they won't play the game, she won't even begin to-
Oh, right. Wow. And here's the rest....
Miley Cyrus And Jimmy Fallon Have A Gurn-OffGuess who won. No, seriously.
Now watch the interview right there:
Related: Celebs Photoshopped To Look Like Their Fan Art
Related: 17 90s Punk'd Pranks That Still Make Us Lol
17 Punk'd Pranks So Good You'll Wish We Could Go Back To The '00s To Prank Some More CelebritiesDrake got so scared, he literally jumped on his mate's lap.
- Comedy Gigs & Theatre Shows You Cannot Miss In 2020*insert inspirational blurb here*
- Hilarious Valentine's Day Gift Ideas That Don't Completely SuckThe 14th February doesn't *have* to be miserable, you know...
- WTF Things To Do in London In 2020Weird and wonderful things to keep you busy. Emphasis on the weird.
- Tips For Boosting Your Mood This JanuaryWe’ve got some sweet tips for boosting your mental health and making the most of your January.
- Theatre Shows & Comedy Acts You Cannot Miss In 2019Laugh, cry then laugh again!