If you've ever travelled abroad, you'll know it's all too easy for items to disappear at baggage reclaim. Suitcases, your new pair of skis, whole human people...
Wait, what? According to a live broadcast from Denmark's TV2 channel (and our very own eyeballs), real live humans are now disapparating outside the realms of J.K. Rowling's wizarding world. Specifically, in Danish airports.
Don't believe us? Watch this gif of a woman chatting to a pal while waiting for her bag to trundle round on the conveyorbelt, only to DISAPPEAR OUT OF NOWHERE as another lady walks past (or witch. Are these people all witches? Is Denmark where Hogwarts really is?!) with seemingly no reaction from the people around her.
A trick of the light, or Paul Daniels' first feat of mischief from the Other Realm? You decide.
10 Second Pranks Even You Can Do/
Related; Shocking Impractical Jokers Moments We Still Can't Get Over
50 Of The Most Shocking Moments EVER On Impractical JokersMarrying your friend's sister for a laugh. Perfectly normal.
- Comedy Gigs & Theatre Shows You Cannot Miss In 2020*insert inspirational blurb here*
- Hilarious Valentine's Day Gift Ideas That Don't Completely SuckThe 14th February doesn't *have* to be miserable, you know...
- WTF Things To Do in London In 2020Weird and wonderful things to keep you busy. Emphasis on the weird.
- Tips For Boosting Your Mood This JanuaryWe’ve got some sweet tips for boosting your mental health and making the most of your January.
- Theatre Shows & Comedy Acts You Cannot Miss In 2019Laugh, cry then laugh again!