Can you imagine a world where Friends exists without Jennifer Aniston, David Schwimmer, Matt LeBlanc, Courteney Cox and Matthew Perry? No. Of course you can't. But squeeze your eyes shut for a moment and try to stretch your imagination, because things could have been a whole lot different.
A bunch of extremely famous faces auditioned for roles in the show way back when, many going on to have illustrious careers elsewhere, many going on to cry into their Nando's at night, thinking of the memories (and millions) they could have made if they hadn't lost out at the last minute (or worse, turned down that funny little sitcom about six mates who drink a lot of coffee).
IMAGINE living with that knowledge for the rest of your life. Imagine being Ellen DeGeneres (OK, that still sounds quite fun). Here's a bunch of people who very nearly became one of your favourite actors on this planet...
Actors You Didn't Know Auditioned For Friends/
Related: Weird Jobs The Friends Cast Had Before The Show
Weird Jobs The Friends Cast Had Before The Show/
Related: Everything You Need For The Perfect Friends-themed Party
Everything you need for the perfect Friends-themed partyDon't forget cups and ice.
- Comedy Gigs & Theatre Shows You Cannot Miss In 2020*insert inspirational blurb here*
- Hilarious Valentine's Day Gift Ideas That Don't Completely SuckThe 14th February doesn't *have* to be miserable, you know...
- WTF Things To Do in London In 2020Weird and wonderful things to keep you busy. Emphasis on the weird.
- Tips For Boosting Your Mood This JanuaryWe’ve got some sweet tips for boosting your mental health and making the most of your January.
- Theatre Shows & Comedy Acts You Cannot Miss In 2019Laugh, cry then laugh again!