Can you imagine a world where Friends exists without Jennifer Aniston, David Schwimmer, Matt LeBlanc, Courteney Cox and Matthew Perry? No. Of course you can't. But squeeze your eyes shut for a moment and try to stretch your imagination, because things could have been a whole lot different.
A bunch of extremely famous faces auditioned for roles in the show way back when, many going on to have illustrious careers elsewhere, many going on to cry into their Nando's at night, thinking of the memories (and millions) they could have made if they hadn't lost out at the last minute (or worse, turned down that funny little sitcom about six mates who drink a lot of coffee).
IMAGINE living with that knowledge for the rest of your life. Imagine being Ellen DeGeneres (OK, that still sounds quite fun). Here's a bunch of people who very nearly became one of your favourite actors on this planet...
Actors You Didn't Know Auditioned For Friends/
Related: Weird Jobs The Friends Cast Had Before The Show
Weird Jobs The Friends Cast Had Before The Show/
Related: Everything You Need For The Perfect Friends-themed Party
Everything you need for the perfect Friends-themed partyDon't forget cups and ice.
- WTF Things You 100% Need To Do In 2021We're free! What a time to be alive!01/04/2021
- FriendsFestive 2021 Tickets Are On Sale NowFriendsFestive is back, and we couldn't BE more excited!10/11/2020
- Comedy Central Charity HelplinesFind the latest contact information for support from charitable organisations.05/11/2020
- These Six Questions Will Compare Your Favourite TV Choices With The NationSky Q’s Entertainment Poll has all the answers27/08/2020
- WTF Fun Things You Can Still Do In London 2020Get stuck into some socially distant socialising.26/08/2020
- Comedy Gigs & Theatre Shows You Cannot Miss In 2020*insert inspirational blurb here*02/03/2020