Next month brings us FriendsFest 2016, quite simply the best Friends-related event in existence.
The giant festival will bring iconic sets from the sitcom to life, in spots all across the UK - last year featured Central Perk, Monica and Chandler's apartments and even the famous fountain - AND THERE ARE STILL TICKETS LEFT.
You have a whole month to wait, so 'til then, we imagined A virtual Friends theme park for funsies. From the 'Joey Doesn't Share Food Court' to the Smelly Cat escape game, we've dreamed up a bunch of attractions that might feature in a permanent Friends theme park. Or even this year's FriendsFest, if you're *really* lucky...
Here's What A Friends Theme Park Would Look LikeBet Rachel wouldn't get on the swings, though.
Related: Insanely 90s Props Hiding In The Background Of Friends
35 Insanely 90s Props Hiding In The Background Of FriendsCould I BE any more nostalgic?
- Comedy Gigs & Theatre Shows You Cannot Miss In 2020*insert inspirational blurb here*
- Hilarious Valentine's Day Gift Ideas That Don't Completely SuckThe 14th February doesn't *have* to be miserable, you know...
- WTF Things To Do in London In 2020Weird and wonderful things to keep you busy. Emphasis on the weird.
- Tips For Boosting Your Mood This JanuaryWe’ve got some sweet tips for boosting your mental health and making the most of your January.
- Theatre Shows & Comedy Acts You Cannot Miss In 2019Laugh, cry then laugh again!