Do you hear the sun shining? See the bees buzzing in their bushes? Yep, it's the most wonderful time of the year! No, not Summer, stupid - the Oxford English Dictionary has been updated with new, Millennial-friendly words! REJOICE!
Among the chosen few this time around are "Tl;dr", "CBA", "IDC", "FFS", "pwn", and "BRB", which means that the OED just made it to 2004. Good on them.
To celebrate this momentous occasion, we've picked out a few of our favourite new additions, and provided our own, alternative dictionary definitions.
Here are what the new Oxford English Dictionary words *really* mean...
What The New Oxford English Dictionary Entries Really MeanTl;dr TBH
Related: What The 72 New Emojis REALLY Mean
What The 127 New Emojis *Really* MeanDicks on dicks on dicks
- Comedy Gigs & Theatre Shows You Cannot Miss In 2020*insert inspirational blurb here*
- Hilarious Valentine's Day Gift Ideas That Don't Completely SuckThe 14th February doesn't *have* to be miserable, you know...
- WTF Things To Do in London In 2020Weird and wonderful things to keep you busy. Emphasis on the weird.
- Tips For Boosting Your Mood This JanuaryWe’ve got some sweet tips for boosting your mental health and making the most of your January.
- Theatre Shows & Comedy Acts You Cannot Miss In 2019Laugh, cry then laugh again!