Wikipedia / Comedy Central
Britain, Britain, Britain... What have we done? Who have we become? How, oh how, did we sink so low?
The stock market's down, racial abuse is up, and to top it all off the whole of the EU thinks we're massive tools. Will they let us back in? Probably not, but the least we can do is be characteristically British about the whole thing. That's right, it's time to apologise...
Well, thanks to Google Translate, we worked out how to say sorry in every EU language. Here's how:
How To Apologise For Brexit Across The EUThe one phrase you'll need, wherever you go...
Related: 22 Hilarious Brexit Reactions
22 Hilarious Brexit ReactionsBecause in the face of adversity, Great Britain ALWAYS finds the funny.
- Hilarious Valentine's Day Gift Ideas That Don't Completely SuckThe 14th February doesn't *have* to be miserable, you know...
- WTF Things To Do in London In 2020Weird and wonderful things to keep you busy. Emphasis on the weird.
- Tips For Boosting Your Mood This JanuaryWe’ve got some sweet tips for boosting your mental health and making the most of your January.
- Theatre Shows & Comedy Acts You Cannot Miss In 2019Laugh, cry then laugh again!
- Friends Was There For Me‘Welcome to the real world – it sucks. You’re gonna love it.’