For us Brits, Thanksgiving is, to a large extent, just a thing that flashes before our eyes on TV shows and in movies.
If you're a Friends fan, though, Thanksgiving holds a special meaning. It brought us some of our favourite all time episodes.
But how well do you actually know them, huh?
Related: 13 Relationship Lessons From Friends
13 Relationship Lessons From FriendsDon’t force things like Rachel and Joey did.
- Comedy Gigs & Theatre Shows You Cannot Miss In 2020*insert inspirational blurb here*
- Hilarious Valentine's Day Gift Ideas That Don't Completely SuckThe 14th February doesn't *have* to be miserable, you know...
- WTF Things To Do in London In 2020Weird and wonderful things to keep you busy. Emphasis on the weird.
- Tips For Boosting Your Mood This JanuaryWe’ve got some sweet tips for boosting your mental health and making the most of your January.
- Theatre Shows & Comedy Acts You Cannot Miss In 2019Laugh, cry then laugh again!