It's a well known fact that the internet peaked in 1998. Flash animations, twinkling backgrounds, auto-playing music: these are all the things that made the internet great.
Now what do we have? Activists? Life-changing access to knowledge at our finger tips? PAH! We'd rather sit on the Space Jam website for four hours. Thankfully, we still can...
Ridiculously Retro 90s Websites You Can Still Get On TodayYou've got mail!
Related: Weirdly Specific Dating Websites
Weirdly Specific Dating WebsitesLooking for love this Valentines Day? Looking for a really niche and needlessly specific love? THEN LOOK NO FURTHER.
- Comedy Gigs & Theatre Shows You Cannot Miss In 2020*insert inspirational blurb here*02/03/2020
- Hilarious Valentine's Day Gift Ideas That Don't Completely SuckThe 14th February doesn't *have* to be miserable, you know...05/02/2020
- WTF Things To Do in London In 2020Weird and wonderful things to keep you busy. Emphasis on the weird.23/01/2020
- Tips For Boosting Your Mood This JanuaryWe’ve got some sweet tips for boosting your mental health and making the most of your January.13/01/2020
- Theatre Shows & Comedy Acts You Cannot Miss In 2019Laugh, cry then laugh again!19/11/2019