Comedy Central / Fox / OWN
Bob's Burgers is a collection of most peculiar characters, no doubt about it. Each one of them, even Ted, have such colourful personalities they could easily carry a show on their own.
So what would happen if they actually, like, got their own TV series? What would their brand be? We've got Linda down as a peppy antiques dealer, Gene as a talk show host, and Louise? Yeah, she'd blow stuff up. A lot.
11 Bob's Burgers Spin-Offs We'd Watch The Hell Out OfGene would most definitely have his own talk show.
Related: You Won't Believe What The Bob's Burgers Cast Look Like IRL
You Won't Believe What The Voice Actors Of Bob's Burgers Look Like IRLWowsers.
Related: Bob's Burgers Merch You Need In Your Life
Bob's Burgers Merch You Need In Your LIfeUhhhhhhhhhh.
- Comedy Gigs & Theatre Shows You Cannot Miss In 2020*insert inspirational blurb here*
- Hilarious Valentine's Day Gift Ideas That Don't Completely SuckThe 14th February doesn't *have* to be miserable, you know...
- WTF Things To Do in London In 2020Weird and wonderful things to keep you busy. Emphasis on the weird.
- Tips For Boosting Your Mood This JanuaryWe’ve got some sweet tips for boosting your mental health and making the most of your January.
- Theatre Shows & Comedy Acts You Cannot Miss In 2019Laugh, cry then laugh again!