Which is better, actual Christmas dinner, or the leftovers in the days following?
Marvel at these leftover creations, and we dare you not to feel kind of disappointed in your mum's cooking (don't tell her though. For the love of God, don't tell her).
1. This magical Christmas pie
2. These leftovers eggs Benedict
3. This cranberry and bacon Scotch egg
4. This cheesy leftovers bread bowl
5. These saucy turkey meatballs
6. This ham, cheese and cranberry croissant
7. This Christmas hash
8. This epic gravy-packed sandwich
9. This turkey and chive bubble and squeak
10. THIS ravioli
11. These cheesy Italian baked eggs with leftover meat
ITALIAN BAKED EGGS In the words of my friend "Nothing's more comforting than melted cheese." A combination of home made marinara sauce, melted cheese, fresh herbs and your favourite roast meats. This recipe is certainly one pimped out leftover dish that will definitely get your tastebuds going.Check out the link in my bio and get some comfort on your plate. #ItalianBakedEggs #Cheesy #Goodness #ComfortFood #StillFestive #ChristmasLeftovers #Roast #Turkey #Ham #BakedEggs #Yummy #KenyanFoodBlogger #NairobiFoodie #DinewithJemutai
12. This turkey, cheese and cranberry pizza
13. This turkey pot pie with a stuffing top
14. These leftover-stuffed baked potatoes
15. These jam-stuffed Yorkshire puddings
16. This Christmas dinner ramen
17. This ham and stuffing pie
Get cooking, and mourn the day the leftovers run out like never before.