Remember the days of writing birthday and Christmas lists, back when your parents still loved you? How sacred everything on that crumpled piece of paper was? Rifling through the Argos catalogue (and how you folded the corner of the pages where the good stuff was?). This little girl is still at that stage. And all she wanted were some Frozen pajamas. That was it. Nothing special. And her evil older cousin couldn't do that without trolling her to hell and back, for our entertainment...
Asked ma wee cousin what she wanted for her birthday & she went frozen pyjamas & a went sound no bother pic.twitter.com/sDb59DGqDi— darren law (@DarrenLaw712) May 8, 2016
While this is borderline evil, you've got to admit - she did ask for it. We bet she still wears them - we heard the cold never bothered her anyway.
Related: Dark Disney Facts You'll Wish You Didn't Know
33 Disturbing Disney Facts You Probably Didn't Know About1. Disney got an Oscar for a short animated film about Donald Duck becoming a Nazi.
Related: Impractical Jokers As Disney Characters
Impractical Jokers As Disney Characters"I wanna be like you-ou-ou."
- WTF Things To Do in London In 2020Weird and wonderful things to keep you busy. Emphasis on the weird.
- Tips For Boosting Your Mood This JanuaryWe’ve got some sweet tips for boosting your mental health and making the most of your January.
- Theatre Shows & Comedy Acts You Cannot Miss In 2019Laugh, cry then laugh again!
- Friends Was There For Me‘Welcome to the real world – it sucks. You’re gonna love it.’
- Where To LOL As The Leaves Fall This Autumn 2019From comedy gigs to immersive theatre, we've got the laughs covered 'til Christmas.