Man Netflix And Chills With Water Bottle, Has Penis Amputated

We don't have a clue how. Not a sausage.

Brace yourselves, this one's a doozy.

A 50-year old guy was feeling lonely so he did what we've all* done - had sex with a water bottle.

Guess what? His penis got stuck, and it died. IT. DIED.

THEN, it had to be removed permanently by doctors. This is a thing that actually happened.

‘We had a 50-year-old patient, that, because he didn’t have a girlfriend or a wife, wanted to relieve his sexual frustration.

‘So he put his penis in a bottle and this caused the death and necrosis of the penis.

‘When he arrived four days later we had to amputate the penis completely because it was completely dead.

‘When you put your penis into a bottle it causes a constriction in the blood vessels of the penis and within four hours you can lose the penis.

‘There was no choice but to completely remove the penis.

‘It wasn’t just the case here that it had died, it had gone completely black and had begun to decay. The necrosis was very severe', Dr Chirinos told HSH Television Digital.

We can't think of anythingto say about this. Not a sausage.

*literally no one has ever

Related: Accidental Penis Cakes That Look Far Too Tasty

 

Related: Pokemon With Penises