The first Top Gear trailer is here and OH MY GOD CHRIS EVANS GET OUT OF THE WAY, WHERE IS JOEY, OMG THERE HE IS, ACTUAL JOEY DRIVING AN ACTUAL CAR, 0:20 SECONDS IN, PEOPLE!
Since it was announced back in February that Top Gear had recruited everyone's favourite race car bed driver Joey Tribianni, sorry, Matt Le Blanc, we've been desperate for a snap of the former Friend in action.
Pictures emerged weeks back of Le Blanc and his new ginger pal vrooming around the UK, but that wasn't enough to whet our appetite:
Now we've got some of the good stuff - here's the silver-haired fox tearing up the tarmac, inexplicably sneezing in a fur coat and Union Jack helmet, and Chris Evans vomming up strawberry sick. It's good stuff.
Related: The Secret Meaning Behind Every Magna Doodle In Friends
The Ultimate Guide To Every Magna Doodle Sketch In FriendsFact: It reappeared in Joey!
Related: If The Friends Characters Had Made A Burn Book
The Friends Burn BookRachel Green is a fugly slut.
- Comedy Gigs & Theatre Shows You Cannot Miss In 2020*insert inspirational blurb here*
- Hilarious Valentine's Day Gift Ideas That Don't Completely SuckThe 14th February doesn't *have* to be miserable, you know...
- WTF Things To Do in London In 2020Weird and wonderful things to keep you busy. Emphasis on the weird.
- Tips For Boosting Your Mood This JanuaryWe’ve got some sweet tips for boosting your mental health and making the most of your January.
- Theatre Shows & Comedy Acts You Cannot Miss In 2019Laugh, cry then laugh again!