The 90s was a truly great time for kids toys, though we'll admit, the best ones left most of us woefully unprepared for adult life. Not only could you have a gossip with Tickle Me Elmo, you could also legally shoot someone (with a Nerf gun, of course) and creep yourself out with a Furby.
So long as your Sky Dancer didn't dive headfirst into the living room fire (see the tragic gif below), and you weren't one of those morons who spilled their Sea Monkeys on mum's cream carpet, these toys were responsible for the best childhoods ever.
How many did you have?
Pictures Of 90s Toys That'll Hit You Right In The Nostalgia/
Related: Hilarious Notes Written By Kids
Hilarious Notes Written By Kids"Thank you Mum for feeding me so I don't die."
Related: Kids Who Think They Are Great At Hide And Seek But Are Actually Terrible
23 Kids Who Think They Are Great At Hide And Seek But Are Actually TerribleNow you see me. Now you... Oh still see me.
- These Six Questions Will Compare Your Favourite TV Choices With The NationSky Q’s Entertainment Poll has all the answers27/08/2020
- WTF Fun Things You Can Still Do In London 2020Get stuck into some socially distant socialising.26/08/2020
- Comedy Gigs & Theatre Shows You Cannot Miss In 2020*insert inspirational blurb here*02/03/2020
- Hilarious Valentine's Day Gift Ideas That Don't Completely SuckThe 14th February doesn't *have* to be miserable, you know...05/02/2020
- WTF Things To Do in London In 2020Weird and wonderful things to keep you busy. Emphasis on the weird.23/01/2020