Edinburgh Fringe guarantees the same stuff every year - awesome hangovers, plenty of rain and some of the best jokes you've heard in a LONG time.
Adam Rowe took the crown for Dave’s 'Funniest Joke Of The Fringe' with a killer one-liner, taken from his show 'Undeniable':
1. "Working at the JobCentre has to be a tense job - knowing that if you get fired, you still have to come in the next day."
LOL. While we have to agree that's a rib-tickler, the competition was pretty fierce - check out the rest of 2018's Top 10:
2. "I had a job drilling holes for water - it was well boring" - Leo Kearse
3. "I took out a loan to pay for an exorcism. If I don't pay it back, I'm going to get repossessed" - Olaf Falafel
4. "In my last relationship, I hated being treated like a piece of meat. She was a vegan and refused to touch me" - Daniel Audritt
5. "What do colour blind people do when they are told to eat their greens?" - Flo and Joan
6. "I've got a new job collecting all the jumpers left in the park at the weekends, but it's not easy. They keep moving the goalposts" - Darren Walsh
7. "Trump said he'd build a wall but he hasn't even picked up a brick. He's just another middle-aged man failing on a DIY project" - Justin Moorhouse
8. "I lost a friend after we had an argument about the Tardis. I thought it was a little thing, but it seemed much bigger once we got into it" - Adele Cliff
9. "Why are they calling it Brexit and not The Great British Break Off?" - Alex Edelman
10. "I think love is like central heating. You turn it on before guests arrive and pretend it's like this all the time" - Laura Lexx
If you're not heading to bonny Scotland for some belly laughs this August, be sure to start thinking about next year...