Yes, honey, it's exactly what it looks like.
Burger King have invented a Whopper-burrito crossover called the Whopperito and everyone in their right mind is jumping into the sea to escape this madness we call existing.
In case you weren't distressed enough, we'll fill you in on the ingredients. Wrapped inside a floury tortilla sits flame-grilled beef, melting American cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, mayo, onions, and pickles.
Fortunately, the monstrosity is currently only available in the US, so we have plenty of time to look for a home on the moon before it arrives on our shores.
Get out, people. Get out while you still can.
Related: Pinterest Food Fails That Will Hurt Your Very Soul
Pinterest FailsFood lovers, turn back now.
- Comedy Gigs & Theatre Shows You Cannot Miss In 2020*insert inspirational blurb here*
- Hilarious Valentine's Day Gift Ideas That Don't Completely SuckThe 14th February doesn't *have* to be miserable, you know...
- WTF Things To Do in London In 2020Weird and wonderful things to keep you busy. Emphasis on the weird.
- Tips For Boosting Your Mood This JanuaryWe’ve got some sweet tips for boosting your mental health and making the most of your January.
- Theatre Shows & Comedy Acts You Cannot Miss In 2019Laugh, cry then laugh again!