Between the murder, bloody violence, rape, incest, and largely vile subject matter in Game Of Thrones, there's not all that much to laugh about. Sure, Tyrion has the occasional firey one-liner, and pretty much everything Arya does is laughable, but for the most part it's a wall-to-wall misery fest.
But thankfully this Redditor, this noble, saintly Redditor, has come up with a way to put a smile on your harrowed, Stark-sympathising face.
Welcome to Chrys Reviews' weekly Game Of Thrones recap!
Chrys Reviews Game Of Thrones Season 6 Episode 8THRONES THRONES GAME OF THRONES THRONES GAME OF THRONES THRONES GAME OF THROOOOOOOONES.
Related: Uninspiring Game Of Thrones Facts
- Comedy Gigs & Theatre Shows You Cannot Miss In 2020*insert inspirational blurb here*
- Hilarious Valentine's Day Gift Ideas That Don't Completely SuckThe 14th February doesn't *have* to be miserable, you know...
- WTF Things To Do in London In 2020Weird and wonderful things to keep you busy. Emphasis on the weird.
- Tips For Boosting Your Mood This JanuaryWe’ve got some sweet tips for boosting your mental health and making the most of your January.
- Theatre Shows & Comedy Acts You Cannot Miss In 2019Laugh, cry then laugh again!