Facebook - Jay Scott / Wikipedia / Comedy Central
Today is a dark fucking day. But if there’s one thing we learned from the generation that just royally fucked us over, it’s to always look on the bright side of life.
This teen prom queen enlisting the help of her friends to recreate the ENTIRETY of Beyoncé’s ‘Formation’ may be just what the doctor ordered on this cold, bleak Friday morning.
Dude standing there thinking, "I just wanna go to prom. That's it!! Full Video: http://alwayzturntup.com/biggest-prom-entrance-time/ Credit - @Floyd D Wimberly
Sure, turning up in a suit with some flowers may be good enough for your regular girl, but this goddess knows that the that sweet viral juice is worth the squeeze.
That said, we've got to give a shout out to the poor dude who waited for three and a half minutes just for his date to make it down the stairs with literally every camera in the world shoved in his face.
We guess that's the price you pay for a girl that slay.
Related: What The 72 New Emojis *Really* Mean
What The 127 New Emojis *Really* MeanDicks on dicks on dicks
- FriendsFestive 2021 Tickets Are On Sale NowFriendsFestive is back, and we couldn't BE more excited!10/11/2020
- Comedy Central Charity HelplinesFind the latest contact information for support from charitable organisations.05/11/2020
- These Six Questions Will Compare Your Favourite TV Choices With The NationSky Q’s Entertainment Poll has all the answers27/08/2020
- WTF Fun Things You Can Still Do In London 2020Get stuck into some socially distant socialising.26/08/2020
- Comedy Gigs & Theatre Shows You Cannot Miss In 2020*insert inspirational blurb here*02/03/2020