Facebook - Jay Scott / Wikipedia / Comedy Central
Today is a dark fucking day. But if there’s one thing we learned from the generation that just royally fucked us over, it’s to always look on the bright side of life.
This teen prom queen enlisting the help of her friends to recreate the ENTIRETY of Beyoncé’s ‘Formation’ may be just what the doctor ordered on this cold, bleak Friday morning.
Dude standing there thinking, "I just wanna go to prom. That's it!! Full Video: http://alwayzturntup.com/biggest-prom-entrance-time/ Credit - @Floyd D Wimberly
Sure, turning up in a suit with some flowers may be good enough for your regular girl, but this goddess knows that the that sweet viral juice is worth the squeeze.
That said, we've got to give a shout out to the poor dude who waited for three and a half minutes just for his date to make it down the stairs with literally every camera in the world shoved in his face.
We guess that's the price you pay for a girl that slay.
Related: What The 72 New Emojis *Really* Mean
What The 127 New Emojis *Really* MeanDicks on dicks on dicks
- Comedy Gigs & Theatre Shows You Cannot Miss In 2020*insert inspirational blurb here*
- Hilarious Valentine's Day Gift Ideas That Don't Completely SuckThe 14th February doesn't *have* to be miserable, you know...
- WTF Things To Do in London In 2020Weird and wonderful things to keep you busy. Emphasis on the weird.
- Tips For Boosting Your Mood This JanuaryWe’ve got some sweet tips for boosting your mental health and making the most of your January.
- Theatre Shows & Comedy Acts You Cannot Miss In 2019Laugh, cry then laugh again!