London is arguably the best city in the world and if you've ever ridden the bus there at 5am, you'll know it's 100% the weirdest.
In just 48 hours you could sniff Amy Winehouse's poo, stroke a komodo dragon, look around Harry Potter's house and climb a wall of genitalia.
Tired? Weather a thunderstorm in an enchanted rainforest restaurant, watch some world-class stand-up, eat cake in a cat cafe or press the Champagne button at a posh bar.
These are the weirdest things to do in London - go forth and make your weekend WTF.
The Most WTF Things To Do In LondonTired of London? Tired of... well, yeah, tbh all this fun stuff is pretty knackering.
THESE THINGS ARE WEIRD IF YOU AREN'T BRITISH:
- These Six Questions Will Compare Your Favourite TV Choices With The NationSky Q’s Entertainment Poll has all the answers27/08/2020
- WTF Fun Things You Can Still Do In London 2020Get stuck into some socially distant socialising.26/08/2020
- Comedy Gigs & Theatre Shows You Cannot Miss In 2020*insert inspirational blurb here*02/03/2020
- Hilarious Valentine's Day Gift Ideas That Don't Completely SuckThe 14th February doesn't *have* to be miserable, you know...05/02/2020
- WTF Things To Do in London In 2020Weird and wonderful things to keep you busy. Emphasis on the weird.23/01/2020