Disney animal companions are just the cutest aren't they? Whether it's Ariel's fishy friend Flounder, or Dug the Stupid Dog from Up, Disney have truly mastered the art of boosting merchandise sales.
But have you ever watched a Disney movie and felt the overwhelming need to eat the comic relief? Sure, you could eat the dim sum versions, but don't lie, Thumper looked pretty tasty, amirite!?
Anyways, we've put together a special test to see which adorable Disney character you secretly want to eat (and ruin your childhood at the same time)... Take the test below!
And don't forget to share just how monstrous you are with your friends!
Josh Pappenheim - @papsby
Related: 33 Disturbing Disney Facts You Probably Didn't Know About
33 Disturbing Disney Facts You Probably Didn't Know About1. Disney got an Oscar for a short animated film about Donald Duck becoming a Nazi.
- Comedy Gigs & Theatre Shows You Cannot Miss In 2020*insert inspirational blurb here*
- Hilarious Valentine's Day Gift Ideas That Don't Completely SuckThe 14th February doesn't *have* to be miserable, you know...
- WTF Things To Do in London In 2020Weird and wonderful things to keep you busy. Emphasis on the weird.
- Tips For Boosting Your Mood This JanuaryWe’ve got some sweet tips for boosting your mental health and making the most of your January.
- Theatre Shows & Comedy Acts You Cannot Miss In 2019Laugh, cry then laugh again!