Lip Sync Battle
Hosted by LL Cool J with commentary from Chrissy Teigen, celebrities go head to head as they lip sync songs before a live audience in hopes of winning the Championship Belt.
- 01:44Lauren Ash performs Madonna's “Express Yourself”Lauren Ash leaves it all out on the stage as she re-enacts Madonna's iconic music video for "Express Yourself"
- 01:31Andy Grammer performs Technotronic's "Pump Up The Jam"Andy Grammer shows off his exercise skills and gets his booty on the floor for Technotronic's "Pump Up The Jam"
- 01:38Molly Bernard performs Barbra Streisand’s “Don't Rain On My Parade”Molly nails this performance of Barbra Streisand’s “Don't Rain On My Parade”
- 01:54Matt Iseman performs Cher’s “Believe”We cannot believe Matt Iseman has pulled out all the stops for this legendary performance of Cher’s “Believe”
- 01:47Nico Tortorella performs Ariana Grande’s “God Is A Women”Nico Tortorella is so angelic that we are literally falling in love with this heavenly performance of Ariana Grande’s “God Is A Women”
- 01:38Akbar performs Young MC’s “Bust A Move”Akbar is certainly busting all the right moves in this up-beat performance of Young MC’s “Bust A Move”
- 01:35Nicole Ari Parker performs 50 Cent's "P.I.M.P."Nicole Ari Parker goes all out as she makes it rain performing "P.I.M.P." by 50 Cent
- 01:33Boris Kodjoe performs Meghan Trainor’s “No Excuses”We are not making any excuses for this unbelievably funny performance by Boris Kodjoe to Meghan Trainor’s “No Excuses”
- 01:49Serayah Performs Missy Elliot’s “Work it”Serayah is most certainly working it with her moves on the dance floor
- 01:35Prince Royce performs Pitbull’s “Fireball”Prince Royce dance moves are on fire as he re-enacts Pitbull’s “Fireball”
- 01:28Rotimi from Power performs Bob Marley’s “Don’t worry about a thing”Rotimi is taking a break from his on-screen gangster life and instead, chilling out to Bob Marley’s “Don’t worry about a thing”
About Lip Sync Battle
Lip Sync Battle pits two celebrities against each other in an epic song-for-song lip sync showdown. Hosted by LL Cool J and featuring colorful commentary by Chrissy Teigen, challengers must endure two rounds of performances to find out who will reign supreme and take home the Championship Belt.