- 03:52PDADanni and Georgie’s walk in the park is ruined by a couple’s over-enthusiastic snogging. So obnoxious. So weird. So wet.
- 04:37CafeWho knew discharge and HPV weren’t acceptable brunch chat? Danni and Georgie are shocked when their over-sharing conversation disturbs the other diners in a hipster café.
- 05:06Lovers TiffIs it possible to get too clingy with a housemate? Danni and Georgie have an argument about how much time they spend together.
- 08:12GAME OF TEMPSDanni and Georgie go head-to-head at a temp agency. Georgie storms ahead by getting into the building first, but Danni’s “Temp Of The Year” status poses a serious threat to Georgie getting work. As the competition for the temp job heats up and the pair pretend not to know each other, Georgie bumps into an ex of Danni’s and the fireworks begin...
- 06:53SPINGeorgie is offered a dream nannying job, but has to impress her new boss Fae by attending one of her spin-zumba classes. As the intensity of the class increases, Danni struggles to keep up and Fae starts to pick on her. Georgie is forced to choose between defending her boss, or defending her best friend.
- 07:20FRESH STARTGeorgie is dragging Danni to a self-improvement seminar. On the tube there, Danni bumps into her insufferable, posh, perfect friend from university, Lucy. Georgie can’t believe how “poshed up” Danni pretends to be when talking to Lucy, as she lies through her teeth about how well her life is going.
- 08:56EMERGENCY SANDWICHDanni starts a new job in an office. Her colleagues are nice enough, but her super uptight manager Spencer doesn’t allow talking, phones, or even toilet breaks. Georgie, meanwhile, is wandering the streets of London when she stumbles across a heavenly sandwich bar she and Danni discovered on a night out. Can she get Danni out of her first day of work to go for the toastie of their dreams?
About Bad Cramps
In this brand new scripted series, Bad Snappers stars Danni Jackson and Georgie Fuller take us deeper into their lives as over-sharing twenty-somethings. Together, they are two best friends united against the arseholes of this world - navigating one-night stands, unnecessary displays of affection, their biological clocks, and being utterly broke.