Pie & A Pint
- 05:47Digital ExclusivesIdentityLondon Hughes & Sophie Duker talk about being the black Bridget Jones and stalk each others Twitter accounts over a Pie And A Pint
- 05:53Digital ExclusivesBody ImageDiets, makeovers and...handstands? Harriet Kemsley & Andy Field discuss body image over a Pie And A Pint
- 05:28Digital ExclusivesGrowing UpIs Hogwarts a private or state school? Eshaan Akbar & Joe Sutherland work through some childhood issues over a Pie And A Pint
- 05:22Digital ExclusivesBritishnessWhat's the most British swear word? Sarah Keyworth & Brennan Reece discuss bellends and scumbags over a Pie And A Pint
- 05:43Digital ExclusivesNights OutAre you ready for Yorkshire's greatest stripper? Joe Sutherland & Eshaan Akbar talk sex parties and stag dos over a Pie And A Pint
- 05:59Digital ExclusivesMillennialsDo millennials really have it better than anyone else? London Hughes & Sophie Duker discuss over a Pie And A Pint.
- 05:59Digital ExclusivesSexWhat's the best way to tell someone they have an STI? Harriet Kemsley & Andy Field talk sex over a Pie And A Pi
- 05:55Digital ExclusivesDatingEver taken a d*ck pic on a disposable camera? Sarah Keyworth & Brennan Reece discuss dating over a Pie And A Pint
- 08:33Digital Exclusives"Are You Any Good At Sex?"Sex. Everyone’s doing it, even comedians. At least, that’s what they’re telling each other in this week’s Pie and a Pint. But are they any good, and what does it mean to be “good” at sex?
- 09:47Digital Exclusives"Trump / Putin / Boris Johnson: F**k, Marry, Impeach?"In these politically polarised times, maybe it’s time for the Pie and a Pint comedians to come together and find one stance we can all agree on: which world leaders are most/least f**kable?
- 09:52Digital Exclusives'What Are You Anxious About?'The world can be a pretty unforgiving place at the best of times, with so many issues competing to impact our mental wellbeing. So why are so many of us so critical of ourselves? The comedians investigate.
- 08:45Digital Exclusives"Is Gender A Construct?"Is gender a construct? Is toxic masculinity ruining singing? Do men *really* know vaginas? Such big questions demand a pie, a pint and our favourite comedians.
About Pie & A Pint
Comedians. Pies. Pints. The local pub is a great place to have a rant about the world, so we’ve invited some of the best up-and-coming comedians to come and have a go.